From 12/03/2018 to 01/01/2019
- 09:41 PM Cartridge housing
- Happy New Year everyone!
Pretty slow days on the project, I've not been very motivated recently. This is cyclical ...
- 10:37 PM Revision 838: Whoops, forgot to reapply the part I wanted to keep
- 09:21 PM Revision 837: Reverted iffy part of change (early refresh), left colour clock change in.
- 08:48 PM Revision 836: Some antixmax progess, checking it still works!
- 09:19 PM PokeyMAX on DigiMAX
- I've just tried the pokey core on the pure digital chips. It works surprisingly well!
For some reason I'd remember...
- 11:01 AM Revision 835: Debugged
- 05:37 PM Revision 834: Experimenting with pokey on digimax
- 12:09 PM Revision 833: Experiment with pokey on generic digital board
- 10:59 PM Server HDD
- I received a device to access the MSATA disk from my old server and am happy to report its all intact. I got all the ...
Also available in: Atom