From 11/14/2018 to 12/13/2018
- 10:37 PM Revision 838: Whoops, forgot to reapply the part I wanted to keep
- 09:21 PM Revision 837: Reverted iffy part of change (early refresh), left colour clock change in.
- 08:48 PM Revision 836: Some antixmax progess, checking it still works!
- 09:19 PM PokeyMAX on DigiMAX
- I've just tried the pokey core on the pure digital chips. It works surprisingly well!
For some reason I'd remember...
- 11:01 AM Revision 835: Debugged
- 05:37 PM Revision 834: Experimenting with pokey on digimax
- 12:09 PM Revision 833: Experiment with pokey on generic digital board
- 10:59 PM Server HDD
- I received a device to access the MSATA disk from my old server and am happy to report its all intact. I got all the ...
- 10:58 PM Feature #77 (New): Add yPbPr support
- I had a request to add component support to the mist, but why not add to the Eclaire while I'm at it.
- 10:51 PM Server crash!
- My Intel NUC, which I was using as a server stopped working last week. Its a shame, it was a really nice box from tra...
- 10:52 PM Revision 832: Use the phi2 clock instead of the delay based timing
- 10:52 PM Revision 831: Use the phi2 clock instead of the delay based timing
- 09:30 PM More chips
- A little video from Nir, look at 35 to 42 seconds in for some new chips (and me!)
Also available in: Atom