- Registered on: 04/04/2017
- Last connection: 12/09/2018
- EclaireXL (Manager, Developer, 04/05/2017)
- 09:19 PM EclaireXL PokeyMAX on DigiMAX
- I've just tried the pokey core on the pure digital chips. It works surprisingly well!
For some reason I'd remember...
- 10:59 PM EclaireXL Server HDD
- I received a device to access the MSATA disk from my old server and am happy to report its all intact. I got all the ...
- 10:58 PM EclaireXL Feature #77 (New): Add yPbPr support
- I had a request to add component support to the mist, but why not add to the Eclaire while I'm at it.
- 10:51 PM EclaireXL Server crash!
- My Intel NUC, which I was using as a server stopped working last week. Its a shame, it was a really nice box from tra...
- 09:30 PM EclaireXL More chips
- A little video from Nir, look at 35 to 42 seconds in for some new chips (and me!)
- 08:57 PM EclaireXL Feature #76: Merge down to trunk
- Easy part done, merged down.
For now I branched firmware into firmware_eclairexl and firmware_legacy (for other pl...
- 08:32 PM EclaireXL Feature #76 (In Progress): Merge down to trunk
- Made an svn copy of existing trunk (branches/releases/trunk_20181013_premerge)
Also made a backup of lots of random ...
- 09:49 PM EclaireXL Core v31
- A very simple, but hard to find, change this time!
Wizard of Wor was failing due to the code switching back and fo...
- 09:45 PM EclaireXL Bug #33 (Closed): Wizard of Wor
- I modeled this by adding a 1 cycle delay on sel9bitpoly going high. The game then works!
- 09:04 PM EclaireXL Bug #33: Wizard of Wor
- The high bit of audctl is sel9bitpoly. In the original chip is is delayed and then combined with itself. So I need a ...
Also available in: Atom