- Registered on: 04/05/2017
- Last connection: 08/29/2019
- EclaireXL (Developer, 04/05/2017)
- 03:33 AM EclaireXL Developer: RE: Register differences vs the original
- Have any decisions been made here?
I am back up and running, all updated to core 31. I am VERY interested in the ...
- 03:26 AM EclaireXL Feature #3: High resolution antic support
- Sorry - been away far too long. I have not unpacked my Eclaire since I got back from VCFMW in 2017. I am preparing ...
- 12:28 AM EclaireXL Feature #3: High resolution antic support
- Hoping to get back to being able to test out this new stuff real soon! I'm finally finishing up a major vehicle repa...
- Got lots of questions about my EclaireXL at this weekend's show. I directed them to Atari Age thread. Had it up and...
- 01:08 AM EclaireXL Developer: RE: Accessing new Antic modes through BASIC?
- Super interested in this feature - more than any other like turbo CPU etc. Hope it's pretty easy to get working.
- 02:27 AM EclaireXL Developer: RE: Which case are you getting?
- OK - I did not have to do nearly the cuts to this case as I thought I would. I'm pasting a link to my Flickr album. ...
- 09:36 PM EclaireXL Developer: RE: Which case are you getting?
- Well, I needed something quick and cheap. I ordered this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B575EMA/ref=oh_aui_det...
- 12:10 AM EclaireXL Developer: RE: Atari 400-style key caps just back from WASD!
- Beautiful keyboard!
- 12:31 AM EclaireXL Feature #14: Svideo core for first prototype
- foft wrote:
> For anyone with composite/svideo setup. Please can you tell me what you think of svideo_gtia6.sof vs t...
- 03:46 AM EclaireXL Bug #54 (Closed): GTIA issue when Turbo > 4X
- I'm attaching a BASIC listing of a PMG test program I wrote to assist in diagnosing an issue with the 1088XEL. For f...
Also available in: Atom