- Registered on: 04/04/2017
- Last connection: 01/14/2021
- EclaireXL (Manager, Developer, 04/05/2017)
- 10:29 PM EclaireXL Feature #85: 720p support/1080i support
- Quartus 20.1.1 still has the bug. Raised with Intel.
- 10:41 AM EclaireXL Feature #3: High resolution antic support
- xxl might be making his E: and S: driver work in high res, I hope. Please :-)
- 10:39 AM EclaireXL Feature #86 (New): Keyboard expansion board support on the mini
- I finally constructed one of these pcbs from Panos for using the XEGS keyboard. I need to expose the i2c signals so t...
- 10:38 AM EclaireXL Bug #67: Pokey two tone timing problem
- I have audio test pcbs now to allow synchronised writes to pokeymax vs pokey. Which should help track down this kind ...
- 10:36 AM EclaireXL Feature #82: Setting for mono pokey
- Will back-port pokeymax... Which will allow all this flexibility.
- 10:36 AM EclaireXL Feature #85: 720p support/1080i support
- There is a new version of Quartus now, I'll try it to see if Intel fixed this bug yet.
- 10:35 AM EclaireXL Feature #84: Add SID
- I have implemented my own better sid core now which I will back-port to Eclaire.
- 10:32 PM EclaireXL Feature #85: 720p support/1080i support
- Checked on the ram block input/output when built with 32KB and 64KB.
Same input, same mif, different output...
Also available in: Atom