- Registered on: 04/05/2017
- Last connection: 11/25/2017
- EclaireXL (Developer, 04/05/2017)
- 12:47 PM EclaireXL Developer: RE: Register differences vs the original
- Whatever you do, please provide a hardware override to disable any difference.
Any modification or enhancement is ...
- 01:46 PM EclaireXL Developer: RE: Curious if progress is being made on this project any longer?
- As a developer myself I can tell you that this is very normal. There are periods that the developer is too busy and/o...
- 01:54 AM EclaireXL Developer: RE: XC12 power usage?
- No, I wasn't aware about such an issue. Clicking on that link asks me for user and password???
So I guess smartpho...
- 01:44 AM EclaireXL Developer: RE: SIO devices which use clockin/clock out?
- Yes, that thread. IIRC, at some point somebody else made additional tests with same, or similar results.
- 08:41 PM EclaireXL Developer: RE: SIO devices which use clockin/clock out?
- The Indus drive uses SIO clock out. I'm not very familiar with the Indus and I don't know the details, but I guess it...
- 08:33 PM EclaireXL Developer: RE: XC12 power usage?
- But many/most current USB power adapters provide much more than 0.5A. Most smartphone adapters are currently 2.0A.
- 02:15 PM EclaireXL Developer: RE: Which case are you getting?
- I received my board and honestly, it looks awesome. But I was fool enough not to purchase a case when I was at the US...
Also available in: Atom